ARE YOU A STALLHOLDER CATERING FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES? OR AN ENTERTAINMENT FOR CHILDREN? We invite you to be part of this year’s Kids Great Day Out – contact us for more information.
The content below was taken from our inaugural Kids Great Day Out in 2013. The day was such a success that it is going to be an annual event – so watch out for the November long weekend this year
Meet Claude the Krauss
Great Competitions for Kids!
- BEST DRESSED CHARACTER* COMPETITION: . 5 x $20 prizes daily. Judging at 2pm daily.
*Choose a well-known children’s character from History, Fairy Tales, comics or the movies.
- COLOURING COMPETITION: Final Closing @ 1:30pm Sunday – judging @ 2pm. Open to ages 10 and under. Prizes: $20 up to 6: $30 up to 8; $50 up to 10.
- SUBMITTING ENTRIES:
- Dropped into the Museum letter box at the front of the Sheffield Museum at 93 Main Street or
- Posted to PO Box 143 Sheffield 7306 or
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE that all entries posted or emailed must be received NO LATER THAN THURSDAY AFTERNOON.
- You may also submit your entry at the Kids Great Day Out event but you must do so before final closing time – see above.
- All entries will be on display in the Big Shed on Sunday. On Saturday you will be able to see the entries that were posted or emailed in.
Rules and Information with the pictures to be coloured will be distributed through schools. You can also download them here